Hope Preschool provides an atmosphere reflective of God's love, in bright, cheerful surroundings. Under the direction of qualified Christian teachers, children are encouraged to:
- Develop a positive self-image, a feeling of belonging and a sense of security.
- Grow spiritually, physically, socially, emotionally and intellectually.
- Learn basic Christian concepts.
- Make a smooth transition from home to school by learning to work and play cooperatively.
- Discover and develop individual creativity.
- Prepare for a happy transition to Kindergarten.
- Children should be 3 years old by September 1.
- All children must be toilet trained before starting Preschool
- Hope Preschool in in session from September to early June.
- Enrollment is open to the public.
- Our school admits students of every race, ethnic or religious origin.
- 2 day class - Tuesday and Thursday
- 9:00 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
4-Year Old Kindergarten
- Hope Preschool offers a 4-year-old Kindergarten program in conjunction with the Fond du Lac School District.
- Children must be 4 years old by September 1.
- We offer both morning and afternoon classes with optional Christian Education at the end of the class time.
- 4K a.m. class – 8:35 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
- Optional Christian Education – 11:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- 4K p.m. class – 12:20 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Optional Christian Education – 3:00 p.m. to 3:15 p.m.