Our mission is to share the Gospel with the lost and the saved, in the fervent hope that all may live with Jesus now and in eternity.
(Mathew 28: 19-20).
That Hope will be...
- for all who are lost so they may come to faith in Jesus Christ and receive help, hope, and wholeness through Him
- for the saved so they have a place to be strengthened, trained, and equipped to be life-savers who will go out and bring in the lost
- reaching out to our families and friends, to people in our work places, and especially to the estimated 20,000 unsaved in our community so as to meet their need for a saving relationship with Jesus Christ
That Hope will be a place . . .
- to become Christians and start our spiritual journeys in becoming devoted followers of Jesus Christ
- to grow in Christian maturity and seek to discover, develop, and use our spiritual gifts for ministry
- to involve ourselves individually and, with the church, reach out to unsaved people with the saving message of God’s love and forgiveness in Jesus Christ
That Hope will continue to care . . .
- for children, youth, adults, the elderly, the needy, and the unchurched of the community through one-to-one relationships
- by giving strong support to mission work through our offerings and through starting mission churches
- by celebrating God’s love and forgiveness through worship, the sacraments, music, and education
That Hope will continue to be a place of hope . . .
- for members, visitors, the community, and the world
- where people receive salvation, forgiveness, life, and the gifts of love God gives us through Jesus Christ
- where God continues to work in us and through us for Jesus Christ by the power of the Holy Spirit and gives us all we need to be the church He has called us to be